feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Why 95% of people fails to make money online ?

Labels:

If you have gone through this “make money online” experience you must be thinking the percentage should be higher maybe 100% i.e nobody can make money online . The 5% are those people who are making money online . Its not like they didn’t face failure but they didn’t keep on saying “only if I had this , that maybe then I may have succeed online ’ . Now lets stick to topic why 95% fails .

The major percentage probably 40 % fails due to falling into the trap of scams . They followed the scams like “ 100$ to click email” ( we human are always attracted by such scams even when we know its fake ) . I am pretty sure even after reading this article people will still keep on clicking and waste their time in scams ( sorry but I can’t change human nature ) I won’t say that “get paid to” industry is completely scam .You can make money , I am making money . You may be able to make enough money that you may choose to quit your 9 to 5 job .That’s why I named my blog http://www.quitthat9to5.blogspot.com
And by the way I never quit my 9 to 5 job because I never join any .

Now the visitors to my my blog can be categorized as:

X: they come to my blog with negative attitude , skeptical about everything in their life Hardwired in their mind “this will not work” . So little browsing and then quitting from blog and waiting for some angel to pour money while sitting on their pc browing myspace or playing world of warcraft .

Y : They are pretty aggressive ,with the blood rushing through their veins with the dream in their eyes ,with the feeling that the whole world belongs to them and whole internet and dream about becoming millionaire online. They joined a couple of websites and after three days they start self talking to themselves “I want to make millions not thousands dollars , there must be some other way” And then start their endless journey ……….

Z : Quiet balanced one . Stable in their thoughts .Always do things positively .Know what they want .They know what they want to accomplish in next 10 days . Picked up some paper or used some softwares to get organized Joined the websites and start doing daily work on these websites for at least one hour after 1 or 2 months start earning maybe more than me .

That’s what is needed to start earning online be minority who get success not majority who are losers.
If you being using internet for about one month and still not go through this make money online then there are around 97% chances that you are too busy in other sides of internet ( I don’t feel the need to elaborate other sides)

I used to very skeptical of this “Get paid to online” programs . Reason is very simple most of the time I fell into scam . My conclusion was 100 % of them are scams . But this changes after I get 10 $ in my paypal .The amount may looks like “what 10 $ what the hell !! that much amount you can make online ? Hmmn buddies that was just a beginning , a proof that making money online is not a myth . Now I am making thousands dollars around 5000 $ per month ( If some of you are skeptical then keep on doing it, that won’t lower my income he he he) And about my conclusion I would say “ 90% of these money making programs are fake” . Hey don’t make faces . I still say most of them are fake . I am still very skeptical about such programs so it still takes me months to trust any program . See I am more skeptical than you but still making money .

Ok for those who think that 5000 $ per month is too less then I would like to say its much better than nothing .

And for those who think 5000 $ per month is too much then I would like to say internet has created many millionaires so comparing to them I am earning almost nothing .

Another rule online is to change with the latest trend (you won’t be happy if someone calls you older generation online) I recently migrated from website to blog as I feel its much more easier to manage although I am facing many problems like I lost my regular visitors .So If you want to make money online first you have to believe that you can make money online . And if you want to get started then start it now

http://www.quitthat9to5.blogspot.com

or just put on your headphones and listen hard rock for eternity and wait for someone maybe someone will come and pay you for listening songs.



0 comments:

Post a Comment